- 如所持旅遊證件不是英國海外或特區護照, 須於訂位前查詢有關簽證資料。
- 訂金及餘款辦理方法 - 須於訂位確認後兩天內繳付每位50% 訂金，餘款則於按個別航空公司或酒店的要求而繳清。
- 於出發前180天或以上取消行程，取消費用為旅遊套餐價格的20%或行政費用USD 100(以較高者計)。
由』取消旅行團，處理團員退款時可以收取該指引列明的手續費，及退票費(如適用)；詳情請瀏覽香港旅遊業議會網站( www.tichk.org )。」
根據第一百七十七號指引，「迫不得已理由」指戰爭、政治動盪、恐怖襲擊、天災 、疫症、 惡劣天氣 、交通工 具發生技 術問題、 載運機構 臨時更改 班次 / 時間表、罷工、工業行動、旅遊目的地政府 / 世界衛生組織發出旅遊警告、香港特區政府發出紅色 / 黑色外遊警示，以及其他業界不能控制的不利旅客外遊的情況。
- 每間酒店提供之房間略有不同，Paradive Travel Co. Ltd 不能保證酒店房間之佈置。酒店提供的房間均按酒店入住率而定。
Paradive Travel Co. Ltd (本公司)及其旅行社根據各個承辦商的責任安排以上之服務，因此本公司及其旅行社只擔當酒店、航空公司、汽車公司或其他服務供應商之代理。本公司所有代用券、交易認購單、收據、合約及機票均按價目表之細則及條款印製。參加旅遊套餐的顧客均同意在這些細則及條款下接受這些酒店、航空公司、汽車公司或承辦商所提供的住宿、交通或其他服務，並接受有關的代用券、交易認購單、收據、合約及機票，並同意不論本公司或其任何母公司、附屬公司或聯營公司均無須為任何因本公司或其任何母公司、附屬公司或聯營公司的疏忽；或由於其他與住宿、交通或其他服務供應商的疏忽；或直接或間接因天災、海難、火災、機器故障、政府或有關部門行為、敵對行動、騷亂、罷工、暴動、盜竊、偷竊、疫症、檢疫、衛生或海關法例而延遲、取消或更改行程；或其他本公司所不能控制之特殊情況而招致的個人、財產或其他損失、受傷或損毀；或由於不正確或不恰當的旅遊文件而引致之損失負上法律責任。本公司及其任何母公司、附屬公司或聯營公司均一概不會為顧客因以上原因而引致之額外支出或法律責任而負責。本公司保留在不抵觸或違反成文法下更改、修改或取消行程內任何安排之權利。上述條款均適用，但有例外，包括在該等國家之現行法律規定這些條款不得實施以及該等國家規定或隱含有關責任及條款的限制。
Terms and Conditions for all Travel Diving Package
- All travel packages depart from Hong Kong.
- All packages are subject to additional high season surcharge during Easter, summer holiday, weekends, public holidays, Christmas and Chinese New Year.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please contact our travel consultants for updated price
It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with all the visa and health requirements of the country/countries you intend to visit. We cannot be held liable for any illness, delays or costs resulting from your failure to meet these requirements. Please make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the day you arrive at your destination. Some countries may require a passport validity of more than 6 months and requirement for entry may vary from time to time and country to country. If in doubt, please consult your Travel Agent or the respective consulates.
If you are not BNO or HKSAR passport holder, please enquire the relevant visa requirement before placing your booking.
All Package Excludes
- Airport taxes, other travel taxes, travel documents and visa fees.
- Meals other than those specified in the itinerary.
- All laundry and personal services, telephone charges, alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, hotel room services, optional tours and other personal expenses.
- All travel insurance. Travelling insurance is strongly suggested for all kinds of packages.
Reservations are required at least 7 days prior to departure. We suggest you make reservations as early as possible for traveling during high season periods.
Deposit and Payments
- Please note that all payments are non-refundable once the package is confirmed. A package is confirmed when all of the following elements are confirmed:
- Hotel accommodation
- 50% deposit of package price is required within 2 working-days after confirmation for reservations. Final payment will be collected according to the requirements of respective hotels & airlines.
- Full payment may be required to be made 60 working days+ prior to departure or hotel check-in during peak seasons. Please kindly check details when you are planning for your holiday especially during Chinese New Year, Easter, Summer Holiday, Christmas, New Year and Local Festivals in the countries / cities that you are visiting.
- Tour arrangements as listed in the itinerary
- Plane seat
- A charge of 10% of the full price applies if cancellation is made 60 days prior to departure.
- A charge of 30% of the full price applies if cancellation is made 40-59 days prior to departure.
- A charge of 50% of the full price applies if cancellation is made 0-39 days prior to departure.
- Full price applies if cancellation is made within 0-38 days prior to departure.
- No refund if cancellation is made without notifying Paradive Travel Co. Ltd .
- In High Season, no amendment nor refund can be made after full payment. All ticket sectors are valid on Flight / Date shown. No open-dated ticket is allowed.
Cancellation Policy (Liveaboard)
- A charge of 20% of the full price applies or USD 100 administration charge if cancellation is made 180+ days prior to departure.
- A charge of 50% of the full price applies if cancellation is made 121+ days prior to departure.
- Full price applies if cancellation is made within 0-120 days prior to departure.
- No refund if cancellation is made without notifying Paradive Travel Co. Ltd.
- In High Season, no amendment nor refund can be made after full payment.
- All ticket sectors are valid on Flight / Date shown. No open-dated ticket is allowed.
"According to Directive No. 203 issued by the Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong and concerning cancellation of package tours by travel agents for reasons beyond control, if a travel agent cancels a package tour because of 'reasons beyond control', it is allowed to collect the handling fee stipulated in the directive concerned and, if applicable, the cancellation charges when making refunds to the tour participants. For details, please visit the website of the Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong at www.tichk.org."
According to Directive No. 177, "reasons beyond control" mean hostilities, political unrest, terror attacks, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency/timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, travel advisories (warnings) issued by governments of the destinations/the World Health Organization, red/black outbound travel alerts issued by the Hong Kong SAR Government, and any other situations of which the industry has no control and which are unfavorable to outbound trips of travelers.
- A $200 administrative fee and applicable fee charged by respective service provider for changes made.
- No change can be made to the itinerary as listed in the print copy or the electronic copy of the itinerary, unless by the Organizers in accordance with the provisions herein. Unused portions of the itinerary and any extra nights including hotel accommodation, sightseeing tours, airfare or other items such as safari arrangement included in the tour, are not refundable.
- In High Season, no amendment is allowed once booking is confirmed.
HK Travel Industry Council recommends every traveler to take out the travel insurance that meets his/her needs before the journey.
- Variations exists between different rooms and hotels. Paradive Travel Co. Ltd cannot guarantee the decoration of the rooms and the services provided by the hotels.
- Request for services such as double bed, inter-connecting rooms, smoking/non-smoking rooms etc should be indicated while making the reservation. However, these requests are not guaranteed and are subject to room availability on the day of arrival.
- The descriptions of hotels and accommodation in this website have been compiled based on current information available at the time of posting. There may be occasions, particularly in low season, when facilities may be withdrawn or reduced by accommodation owners or proprietors of other services. For example, a pool may be closed for cleaning and/or renovation; if there are several restaurants in a hotel, some may close down in low season. Redecoration or construction work may occur even in high season. Such changes are beyond our control. However, if we are advised of any renovation work, or changes in the information shown in this website, we will make every effort to advise you before your departure.
- Although every effort has been made to ensure all the information in this website is correct, unforeseen changes may occur.
Paradive Travel Co. Ltd and its operators shall not under any circumstances be liable, in contract, tort or otherwise, for:
- any of the expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by any tour participant which arise from or as a result of the delay or cancellation of any scheduled flight.
- any of the expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by any tour participant which arise from or as a result of changes in the travel programs, routes or timetables, provided that, in the case of such changes which result in a decrease in the cost to the Paradive Travel Co. Ltd, an amount equal and limited to such decrease only shall be refunded to the tour participants.
- any of the expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by any tour participant which arise from or as a result of the missing of the flight due to the tour participant's failure to comply with airline check-in and boarding procedures, and/or failure to comply with visa and health requirements of the countries they intend to visit.
- It is expressly declared that all the airlines concerned, their servants, agents and affiliates are not liable, in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss, damage or injury howsoever caused to the tour participants during the time in transit. The passenger ticket in use by such airlines, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the airlines and the purchaser of these tickets and/or the tour participants, and the tour participants shall be deemed to have full notice of the terms and conditions of such contractors.
- It is also expressly declared that the Paradive Travel Co. Ltd and its operators act only as agents for the owners or contractors providing the means of transportation or other services during the course of the tour. All tickets for such means of transportation or other services are issued subject to any and all terms and conditions under which such services are offered or provided (details available upon request), and the issuance and acceptance of such tickets shall be deemed to be consent by the tour participants to the further condition that the Organizers and/or the Travel Agent and/or the Tour Operator shall not be or become liable or responsible in any way for any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay, changes in schedule, hotel overbooking or other inconveniences to the tour participant, the property or effect of such tour participant, howsoever caused by such means of transportation or other services.
Paradive Travel Co. Ltd have the sole and absolute discretion to cancel or shorten the duration of any tour in the event of force majeure, hostilities, accident or other circumstances beyond the control of the Paradive Travel Co. Ltd which render it necessary in the Paradive Travel Co. Ltd reasonable opinion that such steps be taken. The Organizers shall be relieved of all liabilities and obligations resulting therefrom, upon notice to the tour participants and full refund of any amount paid for the tour or the unused portions of the tour, as appropriate.